Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Absolutely Wonderful

There a lack of adventure games like Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, etc. I miss those point and click games so much! A part from the art that I will say about it later, the game is fantastic, not to hard to make you break your mouse, and not that easy, that way you seems to be rewarded a lot for passing every challenge. I particularly love the flowers challenge, it was very inventive, and brillantly rewarding. I just shooted random at on of those flowers, to discover that it turned white. Awesome.
Now about the art direction. I was amazing, it fits a LOT with the dark story, remind me of those children books, that was beautiful but kind of scary sometimes for kids.
I cant say if you handraw everything, or Photoshop it, in any of those cases, its pretty hard to make it animating, and you have done it perfectly.

I don't have any more compliments to say. The game was the best, and the only one that I played until the end here on Newgrounds. 5/5 and 10/10. Perfect!

Greatings from Brazil, sorry about bad writing. =P

Brazilian Flash Ranking Brazilian Flash Ranking

Muito bom!

Gostei Muito da iniciativa de vocês em fazer um Rank de Brasileiros no Newgrounds.
Só que estão esquecendo de dar uma atualizada de vez em quando! =D

Abraços!

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Overrated

Oh my, the most overrated animation on Newgrounds, ever.
TO prove my point, Waterllolies have a score of 4.37, and this?

ANYWAY, congratulations...

scottmale24 responds:

Humor > Talent

It's a lesson I've learned.